All Application Notes FAQs
Guidelines for using TAP to solve common RF engineering problems.
- Can I use TAP 6 to study / analyze the area coverage statistics of P25 systems?
- Can I Use the Latest USGS NLCD 2011 Land Use Data with TAP?
- How Can I Compute Coverage and Coverage Statistics for a Specific Municipality / County?
- How Can I Conduct Intersecting Contour Analysis with TAP™ Mapper?
- How Can I Conduct Population Count and Other Data Analysis in TAP™ Mapper?
- How can I import and edit antenna gain pattern information for use in TAP™ 6?
- How can I include the effect of side-mounting my omni-directional antenna on a tower?
- How can I incorporate surface features, such as buildings and forests, in my TAP studies?
- How can I use the ACI Module to conduct an interference study using receiver rejection specifications that are a function of the receive signal strength?
- How do I select the Propagation Model for my HDPath or HDCoverage study?
- What elevation data set is available for Mexico?
- What information do I need to be able to run a path or area coverage study with TAP?
- What Maintenance Subscription features are included in recent TAP releases?
- What world-wide land use – clutter database can I use in TAP?